Utilihive Heartbeat is the monitoring and management console of Utilihive. It’s built-in big data log analytics infrastructure and role-based management dashboard provides capabilities to monitor data flows and integrations end-to-end and to manage the lifecycle of all data (Dataops).
Utilihive Heartbeat is targeting personnel working at the intersection between utilities’ business operations and IT operations.
Utilihive Heartbeat is multi-tenant and restricts access to log data, information or functionality based on users’ roles and organizational affiliation.
Utilihive Heartbeat provides a role-based user interface to:
- Monitor integrations, data flows or APIs
- Search and query log data and messages
- Identify issues or problems with integrations, data flows or APIs
- Manage and configure the behavior of APIs, integrations and data flows (i.e. retry policy, logging policy, error handling strategy, message exchange patterns, etc.)
- Document and test exposed APIs
- Manage organizations, roles and users
Distributed data lake architecture for secure storage and real-time data exchange between the OT/IT domains.
Emulate interfaces and APIs from Headend Systems and simulate meter readings, alarms or events.
Real-time and historical visibility into the low-voltage-, mid-voltage or AMI network. Display alarms, events and meter readings.
Get started by simplifying integration and automation
If you’re ready for the next step or you would like to explore our capabilities, please contact our sales team for: