There is a better way to get end-to-end insights
Utilihive Heartbeat is the monitoring and management console of Utilihive. It’s built-in big data log analytics infrastructure and role-based management dashboard provides capabilities to monitor data flows and integrations end-to-end and to manage the lifecycle of all data (Dataops).
Utilihive Heartbeat is targeting personnel working at the intersection between utilities’ business operations and IT operations.
Utilihive Heartbeat is multi-tenant and restricts access to log data, information or functionality based on users’ roles and organizational affiliation.
Utilihive Heartbeat provides a role-based user interface to:
- Monitor integrations, data flows or APIs
- Search and query log data and messages
- Identify issues or problems with integrations, data flows or APIs
- Manage and configure the behavior of APIs, integrations and data flows (i.e. retry policy, logging policy, error handling strategy, message exchange patterns, etc.)
- Document and test exposed APIs
- Manage organizations, roles and users
Distributed data lake architecture for secure storage and real-time data exchange between the OT/IT domains.
Emulate interfaces and APIs from Headend Systems and simulate meter readings, alarms or events.
Real-time and historical visibility into the low-voltage-, mid-voltage or AMI network. Display alarms, events and meter readings.