ARCHITECTING the future
energy landscape webinar
IT architecture is an important topic for the energy sector. It intersects with a huge number of areas that shape the future of the energy grid and Utility 4.0. While we covered a lot of ground in the webinar, we thought it would be useful to put together this bank of resources so you can explore topics that interest you in more detail. You can also listen to the webinar again on-demand.
Some of the topics we discussed include:
- The shift towards a ‘bottom up’, distributed energy system
- How a Data Hub drives transformation by making data more accessible and easier to share
- The importance of real-time energy data for engaging customers
- How to generate value through smart meter data
- How to introduce energy system flexibility at a local level
- How Composable Systems are essential for handling data in an environment where flexibility and scalability are critical
Miss the live webinar?
no worries. watch it on demand here
request solution information
If you would like to know more about the solutions that are driving the future digital utility please complete the information below.
CREATING VALUE FROM SMART METER DATA
Learn how the NET2GRID advanced energy insights platform helps energy players to reduce the cost to serve while increasing customer engagement.
The Energy Data Journey
We have put together an e-zine with articles which looks at the current state of energy data and IT architecture trends to help you wherever you are in your digital journey.
Shape the Energy Sector of the Future
Join us in Milan, Italy, 30 Nov - 2 Dec 2021!
Save your spot during the show hours to meet with our team at stand 12.D56 or select a virtual meeting option.
Listen to our latest podcast with Kmd
In this podcast with Jens Cornelius, Senior Business Director at KMD, we discuss how modern IT feels a bit like playing TETRIS and how to align all things new coming at you.